Saturday, March 18, 2017

They did it to gays. They still do it to autistics. We call it false behavioural conversion therapy.

They did it to us gays. Now Vice President Pence wants to do it to us again. They still do it to us autistics. We call it false behavioral conversion.

Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) forces autistics to inhale ammonia and to feel extremely painful electric skin shock, among its countless cruel and unusual "aversion therapy" techniques. It promises parents it can make their "deviants" normal. It cannot. We autistics love ourselves, what we learned from gay pride.

ABA denies the emerging body of anecdotal evidence that it causes its victims trauma. Therefore, ABA is a pseudoscience masquerading as a science. ABA points the finger at any therapy of the mind and calls that pseudoscience, what B. F. Skinner, their head man, labeled "mentalism." True science, however, does not constantly paint a rosy picture of itself, but ABA does.

Please "like" our ABA Leaks Facebook Page.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright and disclaimers

Reward and Consent , © is January 15, 2007 to the current date. All rights reserved (and stuff like that). E-mail me for permission to reproduce in part or in full. Please link to and cite passages quoted or paraphrased from here.

Reward and Con
sent is not responsible for links on the site. For example, I use keywords "Operant Conditioning" in the YouTube search field for the videos displayed below the archives on the left. Google selects the videos and the results change from time to time. Please email me if anything is not educational and germane to the subject and I will reevaluate the search.

I am an advocate for people with disabilities certified to teach special education with a Master of Arts in Teaching. I am not a Licensed Psychologist or a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. When in doubt, seek the advice of an MD, a PhD, or a BCBA. My ability to analyze the ethics of ABA stems from the fact that I am disabled and ABA interventions are often done to people like me, which I voluntarily accept, but only when I alone am the person granting consent, and not a parent, sibling, guardian, or institution.