Friday, January 27, 2017

A harmless schizophrenic man with paranoia in remission sees Donald Trump's rambling CIA speech and calls him a dangerous, provocative, grandiose, paranoid sociopath with religious pathology.



January 21, 2017. Trump rambles on and on, nonsensically at times, in his speech to the CIA, especially when he indicates he's gonna "keep the oil" as he attacks ISIS. "Maybe we'll have another chance" to take Mid-East oil, he said. Here he provokes and empowers ISIS to recruit more followers, no doubt.

Disorganized speech is one of his clear signs of paranoid sociopathic pathology. Look at his office from the movie about John Nash, the "renowned" schizophrenic Princeton University Mathematics professor. Ron Howard, A Beautiful Mind director, captured the nature of our disorganized thinking, as reflected in our behaviors and speech patterns.







We paranoid schizophrenics have only one personality each and we are rarely dangerous—despite the ignorant, false, and wildly exaggerated myths about us. However, a paranoid sociopath like Trump is dangerous, as so we may opine this with evidence to support the argument.

I know a paranoid man when I see one. Donald Trump is a paranoid man and so is the USA's international CIA spy agency chock-full-o' honest-to-goodness paranoid lunatics, no doubt. Mine is in remission. Trump needs to take his antipsychotics and so do his spies. It seems no coincidence that he spoke to them first.

Other schizo-type features Trump exhibits are his grandiosity, religiosity, and his finding of enemies where enemies don't lurk.

In this speech he said, "As you know I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth.... I always call them, 'the dishonest media,' ... although they did treat me nicely on that speech yesterday."

To his CIA audience he said, "The military gave us tremendous percentages of votes.... and probably almost everybody in this room voted for me, but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did," (laughter) "but I would guarantee a big portion, because we're all on the same wavelength, folks. We're all on the same wavelength. Right? (Trump points out to the audience.) He knows. It took Brian (He points again.) about thirty seconds to figure that one out. Right? Because we know. We're on the save wavelength. (Points.) But we're gonna do great things. We're gonna do great things...."

This "wavelength" chatter sounds eerily similar to what my psychiatrists called my grandiose ideas of reference, my thinking, for example, that if a television anchorman mentioned the word "doorknob" as I was turning one myself when the TV set was active in my mother's room, that then the news station must have intended to communicate that message about me to me. When that happened, I could read into myself with an element of doubt into the delusion, thankfully, for I'm fortunate for such a doubt when others don't have it, necessarily, and I take a PRN burst of my antipsychotic (as needed) as prescribed by my doctor or psychiatric nurse practitioner on a just-in-case basis. That's why I don't own a TV.

Of course, one can argue that Trump is so "huge," as he says, and so famous, that he's not falsely grandiose in his thinking, but note that throughout this speech that the business of the President of United States of America, a constitutional democratic republic, is more about him than it is about anyone else, according to how he reports his own episodes. That is his mental illness speaking, no doubt to me, although currently still, a valid argument can go in a different direction, that his disorder is Narcissism rather than some kind of pathologically paranoid delusional disorder.

Only time will tell. If I'm right, then sooner or later it will be obvious to everyone. That's how it works with us. Unmedicated, we can get indubitable, glaring, acute delusional episodes, so be on the lookout. He would push his finger directly down the nuclear bomb buttons all by himself if he could, which he said he's willing to do, were it not for our USA go-betweens who would or would not do it for him after he issued an order, no doubt, that would annihilate the species, should they comply. Hopefully THEY will consult some psychiatrists about Donald Trump now, before it's too late, the personnel who might or might not follow his orders in case of such a potential calamity. A little bird in Asbury Park, New Jersey told me last month that that's precisely what they would do, the military go-betweens would interfere with his crazy order, Polly said, and the upper and lower mandibles of that special bird beak calmed my fears, as it can my readers' anxiety over this.

He went on in his first post-inauguration address: "You know when I was young and when I was - of course, I feel young. I feel like I'm thirty, thirty-five, thirty-nine. Somebody said, 'Are you young?' I said, 'I think I'm young.' You know I was stopping ahh when we were in the final month of that campaign - four stops, five stops, seven stops, speeches, speeches, before twenty-five, thirty thousand people, fifteen thousand, nineteen thousand from stop to stop. I feel young. When I was young and I think we're all sort of young. When I was young, we were always winning things in this country...."

Speaking of his rainy Inauguration Day weather, he also said in what could be a bizarre grandiose religiosity, "God looked down and He said, 'We're not gonna let it rain on your speech."

He implied that the Devil's at work and he's going to stop him when he said, "We've been restrained. We have to get rid of ISIS. We have to get rid of ISIS. We have no choice. Radical Islamic terrorism, and I said it yesterday, has to be eradicated just off the face of the Earth. This is evil. This is evil. And you know I can understand the other side. We can all understand the other side. There can be wars between countries. There can be wars. You can understand what happened. This is something nobody can even understand. This is a level of evil that we haven't seen and you're going to go to it and you're going to do a phenomenal job, but we're going to end it. It's time. It's time right now to end it."

Then he goes on to attack the media even more, and if you watch it to the end, you can decide for yourselves, my friendly readers. Wear an M.D.'s white psychiatry robe, put a stethoscope to his head, and analyze him for nuttiness, please:







*****

See also: Altier(i) (November 13, 2016): Is sociopath Trump as pathologically paranoid as I was? Did HE hack the vote he insisted Clinton "rigged?"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright and disclaimers

Reward and Consent , © is January 15, 2007 to the current date. All rights reserved (and stuff like that). E-mail me for permission to reproduce in part or in full. Please link to and cite passages quoted or paraphrased from here.

Reward and Con
sent is not responsible for links on the site. For example, I use keywords "Operant Conditioning" in the YouTube search field for the videos displayed below the archives on the left. Google selects the videos and the results change from time to time. Please email me if anything is not educational and germane to the subject and I will reevaluate the search.

I am an advocate for people with disabilities certified to teach special education with a Master of Arts in Teaching. I am not a Licensed Psychologist or a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. When in doubt, seek the advice of an MD, a PhD, or a BCBA. My ability to analyze the ethics of ABA stems from the fact that I am disabled and ABA interventions are often done to people like me, which I voluntarily accept, but only when I alone am the person granting consent, and not a parent, sibling, guardian, or institution.