Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Dear Board Certified Behavioural Analysts (BCBAs): Skin shock yourselves instead of autistic people and stop calling us "deviants," you control freaks!

[Editing note: The content of this blog post comes verbatim from my Facebook, the caption to my main profile pic as of the original date of this post. Please send me a Facebook friend request. I don't complain to the company if we haven't met face to face anywhere. I'm Dave Jersey in Facebook.]


I want to hire a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) so that as soon as he moves to misjudge and modify my behavior after he finishes his analysis of my so-called "deviant" behavior, then I can fire him on the spot, with immense pleasure, a right that every BCBA always denies every "client" victim under his care. He will claim that the autistic child or the "legally incapacitated" adult is not informed and that only our parents or guardians are capable of informed consent to his cruel and unusual treatments.

So Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) always teaches us autistics that it is wrong to say no to someone who tries to control us by depriving us of food to feed us with Skittles as soon as we comply to his asinine demands, someone who sprays us in the face with cold water, puts bitter lemon on our tongue, or skin shocks us with electric pain under ABA's SIBIS and GED stimulation devices, which, unlike psychiatry's ECT brain shock, ABA invents specifically for the purpose of controlling us into submission with severe pain at their Judge Rotenberg Center in Canton, Massachusetts. We don't need full information to say to an abuser, "Leave us alone!"

BCBA: shock yourself, you control freak! You're "the subject of abnormal psychology" here, not us! So stick it where the sun don't shine! So there! Take that! Now climb up a tree and act like a nut! Ha!

*****

See also Altier(i) (June 28, 2016): The "data" is in. All Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) completely supports or is complicit to its own extremely painful ABA electric skin shock.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright and disclaimers

Reward and Consent , © is January 15, 2007 to the current date. All rights reserved (and stuff like that). E-mail me for permission to reproduce in part or in full. Please link to and cite passages quoted or paraphrased from here.

Reward and Con
sent is not responsible for links on the site. For example, I use keywords "Operant Conditioning" in the YouTube search field for the videos displayed below the archives on the left. Google selects the videos and the results change from time to time. Please email me if anything is not educational and germane to the subject and I will reevaluate the search.

I am an advocate for people with disabilities certified to teach special education with a Master of Arts in Teaching. I am not a Licensed Psychologist or a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. When in doubt, seek the advice of an MD, a PhD, or a BCBA. My ability to analyze the ethics of ABA stems from the fact that I am disabled and ABA interventions are often done to people like me, which I voluntarily accept, but only when I alone am the person granting consent, and not a parent, sibling, guardian, or institution.